Get Updates on your email!!!

Enter your email address:

News Update :
Home » » Last minute lipstick touch is essential - Shilpa Anand

Last minute lipstick touch is essential - Shilpa Anand

Penulis : Mystyleinside on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 | 10:29 AM

TV actress Shilpa Anand can't think of leaving home without a few key make-up items. Here are five things that you will always find in her bag:

1 iPhone
My iPhone is a must. It's my mini office, entertainer cum informer.



2 Keys
I carry my house keys for obvious reasons. Also the key chain is kind of my lucky charm.

3 Lipstick
Last minute lipstick touch is essential. I carry my Benefit and a MAC lipstick with me all the time.

4 Kajal
I like wearing kajal so I always carry my Revlon's kajal twister pencil in my wallet.
5 Cash and cards
When I step out for shoots and events, I make sure I carry my credit card and a little cash. I am scared of carrying a lot of cash as it's not safe.
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

August 10, 2011 at 5:02 PM

aaaw meri paas be always kajal hota hai :P

Post a Comment
 
new Dil Mil Gaye - Dill Mill Gayye . All Rights Reserved.
Mystyleinside